FAQ-Schreiber
FAQ-Schreiber

Anm. Datum: 01.01.2001
Handy: Alle Möglichen zum Testen
BeitragSo 04. Juli, 2010 13:47
Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
First Windows on Symbian S60 Device by Marcin-prv
DosBox S60 port by kolijoco - MS DOS EMULATOR-(Update :04.05.09)
Full & Slim version
hi all,
i've finally gotten my s60 (wincw emu for now) build to run - which has been done before -, and also to run a dos game (magic candle) - which i'm not so sure has been done.
anyway, if all goes well, there will be some updates and hopefully a sisx release soon...
here's a shot
cheers!

ok, lets try this. here's something adventurous people might like to drive.
not sure about system requirement, i would guess you need at least a 3rd edition s60 device, and having a minimum 320x240 (either orientation) display is probably a good start.
the release includes:
-my gcce release build,
-the s60 sdl binary release,
-nokia's openc redists (the redistribution license document is included, if you don't agree to the terms within, don't use them! from my limited understanding this should be ok, if not, let me know and i'll kill the post).
-example dosbox.conf and mapper.txt
-"detailed" instructions in README.TXT
DO READ THE README.TXT !!!

i've also built a slim version...
those with memory issues should give this a try...
see the readme.txt for the specifics.
dependencies not included, download them for the first release (post on one of the previous pages).

Release Notes :
i built this release using the 3rd edition sdk, even though i ed the new touch-ui specific functions on the 5th edition sdk emulator build. i really don't know if these 3rd ed builds will work on a 5th ed device like the 5th emu builds did. i can (and will if necessary) release a 5th edition phone release build (though i wont be able tot that build, for lack of hardware). so, 5800 owners, "feed-me-back", please!

DO I NEED THIS?

if you are using a 5th ed touch-ui device (like the 5800), or have a higher than qvga resolution, then ABSOLUTELY! if your device is a 3rd ed qvga, you only need this if you want the rotate screen function, and/or want easy per-game input mapping (you know you do! notes on scalers:

using scalers other than none will probably have some negative impact on performance. there is probably no pointin using scalers on qvga devices. they're intended for upscaling to qhd (and similarly high) resolutions. don't bother with gl if your device is unaccelerated. notes on the virtual keyboard (for touch-ui):

i could only this on the 5th-ed sdk emulator. (you still haven't donated a 5800, or enough cash for me to buy one that being said, consider the feature BETA. (don' hate if it don' work!) i really wish a dev with device access would join. you'll need to draw your own overlay bitmap and define your own keys. if you've been around, you'll get the hang of it... and earn the right to call yourself a POWER-USER (!!!) Wink

Changes:
changes from release 20090305:

- s60mapper -previously 'premapper' - now implemented as 's60map.com' dos command (you can define mappings per game, and load them in the batch file you launch the game with)

- definition of virtual keyboards for touch-ui devices now possible in s60mapper see comments in provided 'virtkeybmap.txt' example for more information

- added various screen scaling engines (software, s60, opengl/gles) primarily intended for qhd (640x360) devices. see provided 'dosbox.conf' comments

- rotate screen 180 degree option added (or resurrected) by popular demand for n95/96ers!

Warum willst Du den Post von Kefir melden?

Angehängte Datei
dosbox_s60_20090504_full.zip (1011.47 KB, 5 mal)

MD5: 4e21d7d9a70f2a496b740b71e0bb651d
SHA1: 29179745d9291236cdb532e429e9706915f181ef
CRC32: 5ad8959a

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Post #1

Werbung
World4You Webhosting

Kefir
FAQ-Schreiber
FAQ-Schreiber

Anm. Datum: 01.01.2001
Handy: Alle Möglichen zum Testen
BeitragSo 04. Juli, 2010 13:48
Antworten mit Zitat

Hier noch ein paar Screens:

Warum willst Du den Post von Kefir melden?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Post #2

Neue Antwort erstellen